The session will engage speakers from public and private institutions from the EU, academia, industry and associations, with a view to stimulating a debate on how to join forces and take concrete actions to prepare the next generation of a skilled workforce capable of driving the transition towards a resilient, green and digital EU space economy.
- Ms Lucy Van Der Tas, Head of Talent Acquisition, ESA*
- Ms Dafni Dimoudi, Space Downstream Entrepreneurship Officer, EUSPA
- Ms Meta Knol, Director, Leiden 2022*
- Ms Laure De Trentinian, Head of Marketing & Sales Academy, Airbus*
- Mr Jeroen Rotteveel, CEO and Co-founder, ISISpace*
- Ms Milva Carbonaro, director of GISIG and Coordinator of EO4GEO Sector Skill Alliance
- Mr Emmanuel Zenou, Head of International Affairs at ISAE-SUPAERO and Coordinator of UNIVERSEH University Alliance